FOCUS supporters are aware of our commitment to support sponsorship opportunities to underwriters and claims assessors who wish to pursue attainment of CII qualifications.
Our commitment to ongoing education opportunities is undiminished. However, whilst we await the new version of CII qualifications, the committee would like to offer an alternative opportunity this year.
The Committee would like to offer a place for the 2023 LUCID conference in York.
Essentially, FOCUS will fund the cost of the 2 day conference registration. Transport and accommodation costs are not included and are the responsibility of the individual to manage (perhaps in conjunction with their employer).
Requirements to apply for Sponsorship:
- This opportunity is aimed at staff who would not usually get the chance to attend the conference.
- The individual seeking sponsorship is committed to attending both days of the conference. In the event that the individual does not attend or fails to attend for both days, the FOCUS Committee reserves the right to request repayment of the sponsorship outlays from the individual.
- The individual agrees to allow the FOCUS Committee to update their name as “currently sponsored” on our website.
- The FOCUS Committee members will not apply for sponsorship.
- The decision of the FOCUS Committee is final regarding sponsorship allocation.
To be considered for sponsorship please email the Education Officer to register your interest. The closing date for applications is Monday 27th February 2023.
FOCUS –Educations Officer